We do not have a reopen date at this time. The only information we have is that we are to remain closed until at least June 30th, 2020 as ordered by Governor Phil Murphy. Once we are cleared to reopen by the Governor and NJ Department of Education and NJ Department of health, MCI will inform all students as soon as possible.
MCI ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
MCI will continue to provide students will relevant information in a timely manner. Below are the dates of the most recent electronic updates sent to all students. If you are not receiving updates, please e-mail the school with you correct contact information.
- MCI School Update 05/13/2020
- MCI School Update 04/29/2020
- MCI School Update 04/22/2020
- MCI School Update 03/30/2020
- MCI School Update 03/16/2020
- On-Line Classes: All classes are currently being taught online through Google Classroom, Zoom, and other educational platforms. Online instruction will continue until state and federal authorities deem it is safe to resume face-to-face instruction.
- Lab Classes: Lab class arrangements will be determined prior to the school reopening. Every student will be required to complete lab requirements prior to graduation.
- Integrated Clinical & Clinical Externship Start Dates: Many students are inquiring about when they may be able to start or resume their clinicals. There are no definite dates at this time because every hospital, facility and doctors office has their own protocols set in place for COVID19. Additionally, students who were suspended from attending when COVID19 took place will need to complete their hours first following the next cohort of students. All students need to anticipate externship start delays.
Integrated Clinical: If you are permitted to resume your patient care hours while the school is closed, you must request and complete a Clinical Externship Participation Liability Waiver – COVID19 before you participate. If you are not sure or need assistance contacting your site OR need the form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Externships: If you are permitted to resume your Clinical Externship while the school is closed, you must request and complete a Clinical Externship Participation Liability Waiver – COVID19 before you may participate. If you are not sure or need assistance contacting your site OR need the form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Leave of Absence: Students who were not attending classes or clinical externships due to COVID19, were placed on a LOA. This is a requirement set forth by the schools Financial Aid Software Management company since no attendance is being entered. Students will be required to sign a LOA form once the school reopens. If students do not wish to be on a LOA, students will need to withdraw and re-enroll at a later date.
- Graduation Dates: Graduation dates will be modified for every student enrolled during COIVD19. New enrollment agreements will be generated to reflect the accurate completion date.
If current students require any assistance during the closure, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCI is currently accepting applications for its programs. Currently the admission process is completed on-line:
1. Request Information by completing a Contact Us form on the school website
2. A school representative will e-mail back detailed, straightforward information about the program of interest and respond to any specific questions.
3. Should you wish to apply, we will send you application paperwork to complete.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
New Jersey Department of Health