Financial Aid Service
Prior to enrolling at the institution, all applicants are encouraged to explore the availability of financial aid funding through state and federal agencies. Financial aid information and application assistance are provided by the institution Financial Aid Director to help each student and his/her family clearly understand their financial situation before entering into a contractual agreement. The Institution is approved for the following loans and grants:
Applying for Aid
To be considered for any of these options you must complete the U.S. Department of Education’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). https://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
The Medical Career Institute federal code used for this application is 042075
Submitting your FAFSA lets you work with the Medical Career Institute financial aid advisor to determine the best options for you.
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan
- Alternative Loan Programs
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Scholarships.com – Search millions of college scholarships and grants.
- Fastweb – A leading scholarship search provider for over 15 years, this site features a comprehensive database of available scholarships, plus information and advice that could help you win more scholarships
- Studentaid.ed.gov – This site is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education. You can access much of the information, publications, and links on the site without an ID.
- CollegeScholarships.org – Grants listed by state.
Medical Career Institute
Ocean Township, NJ 07712
© 2019 by Medical Career Institute. All Rights Reserved